181928 June 12 Offshore Oil and Gas - Maritime Operations - Canberra - Register for this event
Introduction to Offshore Oil & Gas - Maritime Operations
This unique course introduces maritime operations in the offshore oil and gas industry including key terms.
As a result of attending this course, participants will be informed about:
- The importance of the maritime operations to the offshore oil & gas sector
- The multi-faceted and diverse vessel demand across the range of field exploration stages
- The process sequence and stages from exploration to demobilisation
- A time line demonstrating the complexities of offshore oil & gas within a maritime context
- The commercial realities and market impact that underpin the maritime sector
- Utilisation of manpower and the living and working conditions offshore
- International and national links in the field of maritime operations in offshore oil & gas, particularly in the area of policy and regulation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers who want to learn about the complex maritime needs of the offshore oil & gas sector
- HR Managers, Lawyers & Training Providers
- Govenment departments, Defence Force personnel, Regulators
- New staff to offshore companies
- Anyone who wants to understand maritime operations in offshore oil & gas
Note: participants are encouraged to have completed the MIAL Introduction to Shipping Course or have a basic understand of maritime terms.
1 full-day (1000-1630)
Fees *All fees include GST
MIAL Member: $750
MIAL Non Member: $1200
MIAL currently has a 10% discount promotion for those who are registering to attend their second MIAL course which we call "2nd Time Around". The prices are:
MIAL Member - 2nd Time Around*: $675
MIAL Non Member - 2nd Time Around*: $1080
Please select the appropriate ticket at time of registration.
February 21 - Sydney * April 11 - Fremantle * June 27 - Melbourne
Canberra - Venue TBA
9:30 am for a 10 am start
What to wear:
The dress standard is casual
What we supply:
|We will provide morning and afternoon tea and lunch. Tea, coffee and water is available all day. We also supply a pen and workbook.|
Bookings made for MIAL courses may only be cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy.
- If a person has booked a place on a MIAL course and for any reason is no longer able to attend, the individual may substitute that place to another person by advising MIAL of that substitution in writing at least 7 calendar days prior to the commencement of the course.
- In the event a course participant is not able to attend the scheduled course, they must notify MIAL that they wish to cancel their attendance no less than 7 calendar days prior to the commencement of the course, in which case they will be entitled to a refund.
- In the event a cancellation request is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the course commencement, the place is not refundable but may, at MIAL’s absolute discretion, be used as a credit toward a future course.
- No show: failure to attend a course which has been booked without notification results in all course costs being forfeited.
All changes to attendees, course dates, refunds etc will incur a $20 Administration fee.
If changes need to be made to your booking, please phone 03 9647 6000 or email email@example.com.
All prices include GST and are quoted in $AUD.