Offshore Oil & Gas
The Offshore Oil & Gas service area is specifically for organisations who are involved in the upstream offshore oil and gas sector. This service area also focuses on organisations operating vessels in support of offshore oil and gas projects.
Current issues covered
- Offshore vessel operator sector
- Application of maritime legislation to upstream projects
- Offshore visas
- Guideline for Offshore Marine Operations (GOMO)
- Australian Supplement to GOMO
- Marine Order 59
- Code of Safe Working Practice for Australian Seafarers
- Maritime Offshore Oil and Gas Award
- Hydrocarbons (Upstream) Award
Who should subscribe?
Organisations involved in the operation of marine assets in the upstream offshore oil and gas sector and those operating vessels in support of offshore oil and gas projects.